Follow these instructions to manage tags on a contact record:
- Open the contact record.
- Click on the Tags button.
- If you are looking to see if a specific tag has been applied to the contact record, you can enter the tag name in the Search tags applied box. This will simply filter the tag list to see only tags that contain your search criteria.
- To add a new tag, click inside the Apply new or existing tag box and start typing the name of the tag, then select it from the drop-down.
- You can select as many tags as you wish.
- You can also create a brand new tag on-the-fly by clicking the + Add option in the drop-down.
- When you are done choosing your tags click somewhere just outside the drop-down box.
- Now click the Apply tags to Name button.
- You'll see a confirmation dialog in the lower left.