- Go to Settings > Tags
- Click on an existing tag or click the Add Tag button at the top of the page to create a new one.
- Enter the tag name and (optional) select a tag category. It's recommended to categorize your various tags.
- To create a new category, enter the name in the text box under the Category drop-down.
- (Optional) You can enter multiple tag names, separated by commas, to batch create tags and assign them to the same category.
- (Optional) Add a description such as your name or notes about the purpose of the tag. These notes will serve as a reminder to you.
- Click on the Add Tag(s) button to create the tag. You can also click on the Import Tags button to upload a list of tags using the Import wizard.
- Click the tag application link to view and modify where your tags are applied in a campaign. If the tag is applied in a campaign, you can get a quick view of where the tag is being used in the campaign.
- Select the piece that you would like to explore. In the example below, the tag is being used in a sequence and web form. Each box will direct you where the tag is located.
Be Careful! You cannot add new emails or forms from the campaign tag configuration page. If you remove all the options to apply a tag from this page, you will only be able to re-add the tag from the campaign builder.